- O-Rings to match INDAC BSP Driver Plugs.
- Made from EPR Rubber.
- Use an O-Ring on your driver plug to create a water tight seal on an INDAC BSP Spinweld fitting.
- Click here for PDF of line drawing
- The Indac Driver Plugs are produced from 30% Glass Filled Nylon, ‘O’ rings made from ethylene propylene rubber are available for each size driver plug.
- Driver plugs can be used as a dust cap or if fitted with an EPR ‘O’ ring giving maximum UV protection for a water tight seal.
- The driver plug simply screws into the fitting, the square drive router bit which we can supply fits the driver plug.
- Leave the driver plug inserted to prevent contaminants entering the tank during transport or storage.
Spinweld Driver Plug ½” BSP (15mm)
Spinweld Driver Plug ¾” BSP (20mm)
Spinweld Driver Plug 1” BSP (25mm)
Spinweld Driver Plug 1 ¼” BSP (32mm)
1 ¼ Inch
Spinweld Driver Plug 1 ½” BSP (40mm)
1 1/2 Inch
Spinweld Driver Plug 2” BSP (50mm)