Spinweld Spin Slick
- Non-stick spray on lubricant
- Easy application using 500ml atomiser bottle
- Non-staining, and easily wipe off excess using a damp cloth
- Minimises splatter and reduces material sticking to your product
- Enables easy removal of remaining splatter and molten material
- Ensures minimal damage to the base product
INDAC has long recognised the need for a product that will allow easy removal of splatter and build up of degraded polyethylene resin that occurs during the Spinweld process. We’ve developed a spray on lubricant to overcome this issue.
- Place SpinWeld fitting in position to mask the actual welding faces.
- Spray fitting and surrounding area with Spin Slick, just wetting the surface.
- Apply fitting as per normal, you will notice the surrounding excess material has bubbled and not adhered to the product.
- Wait for the fitting and surrounding area to cool.
- Remove the degraded material and splatter from around the fitting with ease.
Health & Safety Specification
As per wastewater (Check local council regulations)
Contact your INDAC representative
The information set out above is based on data provided by our suppliers. The data has been used in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted by us for its accuracy or for any claims or proceedings (including direct or indirect consequences arising from any claims or proceedings) or any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from the inaccuracy, use of or reliance upon this information. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations, conditions, whether expressed or implied by law, trade, custom, or otherwise in respect of this information are also expressly excluded.