- Indac Spinweld caps are used to blank/seal holes in polyethylene products.
- They cover hole sizes from 0mm - 127mm
- Easily spin welded into place with our square drive router bit and spinweld cap driver.
- Available in standard Black or Natural polyethylene.
- Other colours are available.
- Click here for PDF of line drawing
- The Quick Fit system has been designed to avoid the need to change router bits whether fitting Indac BSP Threaded Spinwelds or Indac Spinweld Caps.
- We’ve designed the caps for ease of application covering a range of sizes. The driver pushes onto the router bit and the Spinweld Cap locks onto the driver using the centre pin.
- Eliminates operator error as fitting is visible throughout Spinweld operation.
- No damage to the product surface from the router bit during the fitting of the Spinweld as the driver is inside the maximum diameter of the fitting.
Recommended for Holes
Spinweld Cap 0-15mm
Spinweld Cap 15-25mm
Spinweld Cap 25-35mm
Spinweld Cap 35-45mm
Spinweld Cap 45-55mm
Spinweld Cap 55-65mm
Spinweld Cap 80-100mm
Spinweld Cap 127mm