- Such a simple solution to a complex problem
- INDAC’s Ullage float is used to fill the void in a tank
- Push the fluid levels up creating less slack in the tank
- Stabilises the tanker and lessens the chance of oxidation
- Keep your winery producing with this great solution.
- Click here for PDF of line drawing
- An INDAC Ullage Float is used to fill the void that occurs when wine is transported in a tanker, pushing the fluid levels up creating less slack in the tank which stabilises the tanker, and lessens the chance of oxidation.
- "Ullage" comes from the Latin and French terms which boil down to the original meaning of the amount of liquid needed to fill a barrel up to the bung hole. By extension, it is now applied to the unfilled air space at the top of a bottle of wine, barrel or even tanker truck.
Problem solving with the Ullage Float