Taking the guesswork out of moulding.
- Used solo, Supavent and Smartvent have been providing the rotational moulding industry with improved pressure regulation and passive pressurisation of moulds.
- Technovent provides a simple method of attaching low pressure compressed air lines to moulds, allowing moulders to control and effectively mounts thermocouple probes, giving far more accurate internal temperature measurements.
- Provides a safe and reliable method of attaching internal air temperature thermocouples and pressurisation lines to the mould
- Enables the moulder to dictate the time of part release from the mould and control variation in warpage and shrinkage
- Helps to ensure that your compressed air lines do not accumulate plastic
- Is designed with a handle that makes Supavent and Smartvent removal easier in factory floor conditions
- In many cases, increases the life of Supavent and Smartvent products
- More useful in bigger moulds with large powder pools
- Is constructed from tough cast stainless steel, and will probably last longer than you do!
- All this means that you produce better rotationally moulded parts cheaper and more easily.
Technovent - 13mm
13mm Supavent or Smartvent
Technovent - 19mm
19mm Supavent or Smartvent
- The Technovent assembly comes with a grub screw, used either to hold the thermocouple probe (or stiffener pin) in place or to block the thermocouple channel so that compressed air cannot exit.
- If you are using a thermocouple probe, first fit the probe and then tighten the grub screw to lock in place.
- We recommend applying a high temperature thread lock to the grub screw, and RTV silicone to seal the thermocouple into the Technovent.
- Next, fit the Supavent or Smartvent into the assembly.
- The "mushroom" top of your chosen vent will fit fully inside the Technovent, ensuring that the assembly is well locked together.
- It can now be fitted into a standard Supavent or Smartvent mounting hole from the outside.
- The fit will be tighter than if not using Technovent – if you find the fit is too tight, the diameter of the mould's mounting hole can be opened up slightly.
- You can then easily attach compressed air lines and thermocouple lines.
- For further information please visit La Plastecnica