Taking the guesswork out of moulding.
- Used solo, Supavent and Smartvent have been providing the rotational moulding industry with improved pressure regulation and passive pressurisation of moulds.
- Technovent provides a simple method of attaching low pressure compressed air lines to moulds, allowing moulders to control and effectively mounts thermocouple probes, giving far more accurate internal temperature measurements.
- Provides a safe and reliable method of attaching internal air temperature thermocouples and pressurisation lines to the mould
- Enables the moulder to dictate the time of part release from the mould and control variation in warpage and shrinkage
- Helps to ensure that your compressed air lines do not accumulate plastic
- Is designed with a handle that makes Supavent and Smartvent removal easier in factory floor conditions
- In many cases, increases the life of Supavent and Smartvent products
- More useful in bigger moulds with large powder pools
- Is constructed from tough cast stainless steel, and will probably last longer than you do!
- All this means that you produce better rotationally moulded parts cheaper and more easily.
Technovent - 13mm
13mm Supavent or Smartvent