Spinweld with Stainless Threaded Insert
- A 1/2" Spinweld with a Female threaded Stainless Steel Insert.
- If your customer suddenly needs a thread on their product, no problem. You don't have to change your mould, simply use one of our Spinwelds with a threaded insert.
- Available in M6 & M8 thread.
- Stainless Steel female threaded inserts used for great corrosion resistance.
- Click here for PDF of line drawing
- The Quick Fit system has been designed to avoid the need to change router bits whether fitting Indac BSP Threaded Spinwelds, Indac Spinweld Caps or other Indac Spinwelds.
- Eliminates operator error as fitting is visible throughout Spinweld operation.
- No damage to the product surface from the router bit during the fitting of the Spinweld as the driver is inside the maximum diameter of the fitting.
- For Spinwelding in this product you will need the Driver that matchs your product and one of the Indac Square Drive Router Bits.