Low Profile Float
- Set up your mussel farm with these low profile floats
- Moulded from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene
- Suitable for New Zealand environmental conditions
- Float Buoyancy is 180kg
- Nominal Wall section of 6mm
- Available as a subsurface float
- Click here for PDF of line drawing
The Floats are pressurised then sealed with a permanent Spinweld cap.
The unique Indac sealing system using the Spinweld cap ensures that the float remains pressurised.
The floats have rounded edges around the handle area to ensure they are easy to handle and do not chaff the ropes.
If necessary, the floats can be repaired and repressurised, ensuring a long and useful life.
History of the Indac Mussel Float