- The Indac Marina Float has been designed to fill the need for a stable and rugged pontoon for use in floating walkways, jetties and diving platforms.
- The float is rectangular and is moulded from UV resistant medium density polyethylene suitable for New Zealand conditions. It has ribbed sides and rebated top edges.
- The float can be positioned under a timber support frame.
- A threaded bung is incorporated to enable a slight positive pressure to be introduced, if desired.
- Click here for PDF of line drawing